Psychiatric Rehab Counselor
Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program in the Aberdeen area is in need of a Full Time Counselor to work with Adults with Mental Illness. The scheduled days and hours of the position are Monday through Friday from 8:00-4:30. Counselors instruct classes on topics of Health, Wellness and Recovery. Counselors work individually with a caseload of clients in developing and writing goals for their individual rehabilitation plans and assisting clients in meeting the expectations of their goals for greater independence in the living, learning, working and social environments. Eligible applicants must be able and willing to assist with transporting clients in a 15 passenger van when needed. Good communication, writing and computer skills required.
Bachelors degree in a related field preferred Background, License, and Drug screens required.
Resumes only to ElizabethWolkowicz@keypoint.org
Key Point Health Services is currently seeking full time licensed Cecil County school based therapist in our Aberdeen community mental health center. Flexible hours required including evenings. We offer a professional, supportive working environment including full supervision towards LC licensure. We participate in State of Maryland benefits for employees as well as offering 403b administration, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off.
Please email resumes to email@example.com or fax to 443-625-1520
General maintenance and repairs; fix and maintain machines, mechanical equipment, and buildings. They work on plumbing, electrical, and air-conditioning and heating systems.
General maintenance and repair workers typically do the following:
· Oversee and instruct company maintenance helpers
· Maintain and repair machines, mechanical equipment, and buildings
· Troubleshoot and fix faulty electrical switches
· Inspect and diagnose problems and figure out the best way to correct them
· Do routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly
· Assemble and set up machinery or equipment
· Do general upkeep of buildings and properties
· Meet with clients to estimate repairs and costs
· Keep detailed records of their work
· Workers may fix plaster or drywall
· Snow removal
· They may fix or paint roofs, windows, doors, floors, woodwork, and other parts of buildings
· Basic knowledge of maintenance documentation
They are also responsible for recognizing when a job is above their skill level and requires the expertise of electricians; carpenters; heating, air-conditioning, and refrigeration mechanics and installers; and plumbers, pipefitters, and steamfitters.
Annual starting salary range based on knowledge, experience, and expertise related.
$35,000.00 - $50,000.00
ONLY NO CALLS OR WALK INS
All candidates must pass a motor vehicle, criminal background check , and drug screen.
The Utilization and Benefits Coordinator (UBC) has the primary responsibility for:
· responsible for setting new patients up for services, including obtaining appropriate paperwork and personal information.
· responsible for obtaining authorization for all insurances.
· resolving clinic rejections.
Other duties as
The UBC will develop systems to make sure all current patients are up to date with financial information and in compliance with requirements to ensure full and timely payment reimbursements to Key Point.
This position is responsible for making certain that Key Point Health Services, Inc. pursues all avenues thoroughly to ensure that it receives all monies due from insurance company and patient.Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 443-625-1520
Rehabilitation Counselor –
Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP)
Key Point Health Services, Inc. is currently seeking a Rehabilitation Counselor to work in our new Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP). The Rehabilitation Counselor must have a Bachelor’s degree in a health-related field; an Associate’s degree in a health-related field; 30 hours of college credit towards a degree in a health-related field; or one year of work experience in a supervised mental health setting. Primary responsibilities include:
· Providing off-site (in-home) rehabilitation services for assigned clients in the community.
· Conducting or assisting with on-site rehabilitation activities for assigned clients attending group PRP activity sessions.
· Developing and implementing Individual Rehabilitation Plans (IRPs) for assigned caseload.
· Providing case management, education, support and assistance to each child, as needed to implement and achieve prescribed goals.
· Provide and/or coordinate transportation to individual and group PRP activities, as needed.
· Completing all documentation related to the provision of services including but not limited to: contact notes, monthly progress summaries and quarterly IRP reviews.
Resumes can be sent to Linda Rinehart, Program Manager:
Residential Direct Care Staff needed for CMI adults. PT for Evenings and Weekends in our Dundalk program. Relief positions available at all sites.
Must have AA degree in related field with experience or BA/BS in related field. Valid Drivers License needed. Drug testing required. Background check required.
Main duties include socialization skills training, activities of daily living, medication monitoring
Must have AA degree in related field with experience or BA/BS in related field. Valid Drivers License needed. Drug testing required.
Key Point Health Services is currently seeking full time licensed therapists for our In Home Counseling Program based in Towson, MD. The IHC program provides therapy to clients in their homes and other settings within the community. Full time opportunities are available. We offer State of Maryland Health Care benefits, and generous paid time off in a professional, supportive working environment. Flexible hours, Smart phones, and a laptop required. RESUMES ONLY: Email: TessaWorsham@keypoint.org Fax: Tessa Worsham (443)337-5576
LGSW/LGPC minimal requirements
Submit resumes and cover letter in MS Word, or PDF format indicating desired location to email@example.com, fax to 443-625-1595 or mail to:
Key Point Health Services
Attn: Cyndi Lewis
133 N. Parke St.
Aberdeen, MD 21001